How WellCardRx Works
The free WellCardRx prescription and health care discount card gives you and your family access to savings on a wide range of health care products and services, including prescription drugs, vision care, and dental care. Huge savings all with ONE CARD.
Step 1: Register for a card:
- Fill out the free prescription and health care discount card registration form.
- You can print your card and use it immediately after registering!
Step 2: Find a provider:
- Visit www.wellcardrx.com and click on the service you are interested in:
- Pharmacy Savings – save up to 80% at over 65,000 pharmacies nationwide
- Dental Care – save up to 45% on all dental services at over 150,000 provider locations nationwide
- Vision Care – save up to 50% at over 11,000 OUTLOOK Vision providers nationwide
- Hearing – save up to 15% at 1,500 Beltone locations nationwide, and receive free hearing tests
- Select the “Locate a Provider” link for that service. Some services may be offered through a partner and not through WellCardRx.
Step 3: Contact your selected provider for an appointment:
Call your selected provider to set up an appointment. Let them know that you have a WellCardRx card when you schedule your appointment. Ask the provider any specific questions you have about the health care service.
Step 4: Go to your appointment and pay at the time of service:
You will pay the discounted rate at the time of purchase by showing your WellCardRx card. You will not have to fill out any reimbursement paperwork your savings are immediate.
Get a card and start saving today! Enrolling is quick and easy.